Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle
As featured in: 29 Essential Items for Your First Few Weeks With A Newborn
- The most natural way to bottle feed. Natural nipple shape makes it easy for baby to combine with breastfeeding
- Wide, breast shaped, soft, flexible, silicone nipple promotes natural latch on, so its easy to combine with breastfeeding
- Advanced anti colic valve designed to reduce colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby’s tummy
- Few parts and wide neck opening makes it easy to clean and assemble. Bottle: Polypropylene. Stages: 0 6 months
- A range of flow rates are available for your growing baby. This bottle includes a 0Month+ Newborn flow nipple. When assembling, be sure to pull the nipple up so that it’s flush with the rest of the bottle
Natural latch on
The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
Ultra soft nipple
The nipple has an ultra soft texture, designed to mimic the feel of the breast.
Flexible spiral design
Flexible spiral design, combined with our unique comfort petals to create a flexible nipple, allowing for a more natural feed without nipple collapse.
Anti-colic vent technology
Our unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology was designed to reduce colic and discomfort, by venting air away from your baby’s tummy.
Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby’s tiny hands.
Simple to Clean and Assemble
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.