GoodSense Stool Softener Softgels for Constipation Relief, Docusate Sodium 100 mg, 60 Count
Featured in: Essentials for Your Postpartum Recovery Kit
See also: 18 Things Not to Do After Childbirth
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: The active ingredient in Stool Softener Laxative is Docusate Sodium 100 mg in each softgel and is the active ingredient in Colace Capsules.
- EFFECTIVE LAXATIVE: Stool Softener Laxative is a laxative for convenient and predictable constipation relief.
- EXPLAINING CONSTIPATION: Constipation is a condition in which a person has fewer than three bowel movements a week or has bowel movements with stools that are hard, dry, and small, making them painful or difficult to pass.
- CONSTIPATION CAUSES: Constipation is caused by low fiber diet, ignoring the urge to have a bowel movement, GI tract problems and others.
- CONSTIPATION RELIF: GoodSense stool softener relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. For temporary use in treating constipation.