The mother daughter bond is special in every way. As a mother you have the opportunity to teach your daughter about the world in a way that is not possible for anyone else in her life.
You are your daughters guide, confidant, and her best friend for life (even when she doesn’t see it that way).
These mom quotes to your daughter are perfect for anyone looking for a reminder of just how amazing the relationship between a mother and daughter really is. Take a few minutes to appreciate the bond that mothers and daughters share with these 50 quotes.
If you do not already have a daughter in your life – you will be wishing for one before you even finish this post!
I hope you enjoy these 50 mom quotes to your daughter, and as you are reading through them all, be sure to remember just how important the mom / daughter relationship truly is.
Sweet Mom Quotes to Daughter
While mom quotes to daughter can always be considered sweet, some are just even sweeter than the rest! You can use these quotes to let your daughter know just how much she really means to you.
1.“No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.”
2. “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
3. “Mother and daughter from the start. Best friends forever from the heart.”
4. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
5.“Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
6. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”
7. “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
8. “There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
9. “I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.“
10. “You will teach them to fly, but they will not fly your flight. You will teach them to dream, but they will not dream your dreams. You will teach them to live, but they will not live your life. Nevertheless, in every flight, in every dream, and in every life, the print of the way you taught will always remain.”
Inspiring Mom Quotes to Daughter
Moms are an inspiration to their daughters, and daughters are an inspiration to their mothers. Young girls are inspired to follow their dreams in life because of the inspirational women who raised them. These inspirational quotes are sure to inspire you to cuddle up with your daughter for an afternoon.
11. “Happiness is mother and daughter time.”
12. “My mother told me two things constantly. One was to be a lady, and the other was to be independent,” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
13. “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.”
14. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
15. “Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.”
16. “The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.” – Sharon Olds
17. “My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.”
18. “The relationship between parents and children, but especially between mothers and daughters, is tremendously powerful, scarcely to be comprehended in any rational way.” – Joyce Carol Oates
19. “The only love between a mother and a daughter can’t be changed and only this love has no limits. It grows with every single day and never fades.”
20. “Mothering is a mysterious task. First you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go.” – Judy Ford
Uplifting Mom Quotes to Daughter
There is nothing more uplifting than the bond between a mother and a daughter. The love between a mother and daughter is unconditional, honest, and eternal. This list of mom quotes to daughter will remind you of this love and lift your spirits effortlessly.
21. “The greatest gift every mother can have is a daughter. Someone who sings with her, who helps in cleaning the house and someone she can be with her most of the time.” – Unknown
21. “A mom is a daughter’s ‘first’ friend. And, through life, becomes her best friend.” – Vicki Reece
22. “To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom”
23. “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.”
24. “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”
25. “A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.”
26. “A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.”
27. “The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.”
28. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.”
29. “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
30. “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.”
Mom Love Quotes to Daughter
These next few mom quotes to daughter are all about love. The love between a mother and daughter has no ends, and literally goes on for eternity. This will be evident in these next few quotes.
31. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant
32. “The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.”
33. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”
34. “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
35. “To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.”
36. “A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.”
37. “There is nothing more powerful than a mother’s love for her daughter and there is nothing more healing than daughter’s gratitude”
38. “Always love your mother because you will never get another.”
39. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”
40. “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.”
Funny Mom Quotes to Daughter
Although I could find plenty of quotes showcasing a mothers love, there is always room for some humor! These next few mom quotes to daughter will have you laughing because you know just how true they are.
41. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.”
42. “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.”- Rick Riordan
43. “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
44. “What’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? I don’t know ask your grandmother.”
45. “I love you so much I could squish you.”
46. “Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.” –Melia Keeton-Digby
47. “I told my mom she was invading my personal space and she said I came out of her personal space.”
48. “If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you in the beginning.”
49. “It’s quite possible my daughter will disagree with this version altogether. She might say that I’ve put words into her mouth. Show me a mother who hasn’t.”― Kimberly King Parsons
50. “Only a mother can understand a daughter who’s in her teen age. Treats her the same and most especially loves her the same.”
I hope you enjoyed this variety of mom quotes to daughter! Which one resonated with you the most? Do you have any others that you would like to add? Let me know in the comment section below!