Congrats on your pregnancy! There are so many exciting things awaiting you and you’re just at the beginning. The best is yet to come.
If you have just recently found out that you’re pregnant, you’re probably anxiously awaiting the right time to tell family, friends, and coworkers. The big pregnancy reveal can give us a lot of anxiety.
The timing is a personal preference. Some women prefer to wait until they are out of the 1st trimester to spread the news, some wait until the first ultrasound, and some can’t help but tell everyone right after they get a positive pregnancy test.
The choice is yours to determine how and when you are most comfortable with telling others. You may not want too many questions asked or you may be superstitious about telling too early.
Either way, the announcement will come soon, so you are in the right place for a great idea how to capture the moment.
This post may contain affiliate links which I would receive a small commission should you make a purchase.
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Wine Labels
I designed these wine labels for my Etsy shop and wanted to share a free printable version with you guys! I included Sisters, Friends, Moms, and Parents. If you would like more options or to personalize these wine labels, you can purchase them here.
The labels are 3 1/2″ x 4″. You can use either a tall skinny wine bottle or even champagne bottles to adhere these labels on perfectly.
It’s super simple to use these as the perfect announcement to family or friends. Simply download, print, and stick!
Only the Best Moms Get Promoted to Grandma
Only the Best Parents Get Promoted to Grandparents
Only the Best Sisters Get Promoted to Aunt
Only the Best Friends Get Promoted to Aunts
These labels print perfectly on Avery Labels 3 1/3″ x 4″ 15264 (60 count) or 8164 (150 count). However, you can also use a full sheet of sticker paper and cut yourself, or print on plain paper and use your own glue/adhesive.
Follow the steps below to ensure you have the perfect wine bottle to present for the holidays.
How to Use:
- Download the file here. You will receive an email signing you up for my mailing list which will include a link to my Freebie Library– taking you to your downloads in Google Drive.
- Choose which labels you’d like to use for certain relatives. If you would like more options or to customize your label with a name or birthdate, head to my Etsy shop to purchase them here.
- Download the PDF which is an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet including 6 wine labels of the same design.
- Print directly on Avery labels. Place the full sticker sheet in the printer the same way you would put in a regular letter-sized sheet of paper.
- Be sure to select BORDERLESS PRINTING to ensure that none of the edges get cut off. You can do this in your Printer Dialogue Box – Select Paper Size – US Letter – US Letter Borderless.
- Peel off/Cut out labels and place directly on the wine bottle. See the steps below for removing an old wine label from the bottle.
- Wrap them up and give as a gift to a friend or family member to announce your pregnancy!
To personalize these wine labels, purchase here.
How to Remove a Wine Label:
- Mix 5-10 tablespoons of Baking Soda in a big bowl of warm water.
- Place the wine bottle in the container of water, making sure the entire label is covered with the water mixture.
- Leave it to sit in there for 20-30 minutes.
- Take your wine bottle out and peel off the label. On some bottles, the label will literally just fall right off, but on others you still have to work at peeling it off.
- If you have difficulty with the label, use your nail, a knife, or boxcutter to remove the residue.
Order your wine in bulk:
Want a cheap way to get and gift wine? Try Wine Insiders! I love this program that gets wine delivered straight to my door for less than $6 a bottle! Here’s how to get the best deal:
- Purchase a Groupon for the Wine Insiders bundle of wine.
- Use the Groupon to purchase the wine from Wine Insiders.
- Get 15 bottles of wine delivered right to you within a couple days for less than $6 a bottle!
It’s really a steal! I love that I always have wine on hand to give as gifts, bring to parties, take out to dinner, or just sip at home. It always comes within a few days too! Almost as good as Amazon Prime!
. . . . .
If you’d like a more personalized wine label, purchase them here!
I hope you have a fabulous holiday and enjoy the exciting time of announcing your pregnancy!