Regardless of how long you’ve been trying to get pregnant, the process can certainly be a bit of a rollercoaster ride. Keeping heart and having humor is essential since sometimes things don’t go exactly as expected on the road to expecting.
How Fertility Affirmations Can Help
Positive affirmations are proven to lower stress and anxiety for all situations in life. Once you prepare the mind, the body will soon follow.
If you don’t already have an affirmation practice, that’s no problem. You don’t need anything special to start and there is no way to get it wrong.
Simply find positive phrases or statements that resonate with your heart and consistently focus on them.
You can make time to think about fertility affirmations anytime. Here are some easy ways to fit them into your day:
- Repeat a fertility affirmation out loud or in your mind while you’re busy doing everyday tasks like standing in line at the store, brushing your teeth, or driving to work.
- Schedule them to be emailed to yourself at random times.
- Write one in your calendar and set aside regular time to meditate on it.
- Sticky notes on your mirrors are fantastic.
- Get printable positive affirmations to put on a vision board or share with other women in the same season as you.
However it feels good, helps, and is fun for you, is the right way to do it.
35 Fertility Affirmations For Hopeful Pregnancy
Below are some options and ideas to get you started. Increase your chances of success and enjoy the process as much as possible with these strong fertility affirmations to help get you pregnant.
- My body is as fertile, strong, and beautiful as a field of wildflowers.
2. I am meant to be a mother.
3. Today I am filled with hope.
4. I’m not alone in this pregnancy process.
5. I have everything I need to grow a healthy baby.
6. I release the jealousy, grief, and fear of the past to welcome in love, acceptance, and joy for the future with my baby.
7. My job is to relax and accept the life that is being offered to me.
8. Every breath, every moment, brings me closer to creating my child.
Related Post: The 10 Best Fertility Teas for Trying to Conceive
9. Love surrounds me and the universe supports me in getting pregnant.
10. My body is a blessing worthy of carrying a child.
11. I wholly accept and love whatever baby is coming my way.
12. Motherhood is my destiny.
13. It’s okay to take time to process my feelings, to feel what’s going on in my body.
14. I’m prepared to be a mother and my baby is yearning to join me.
15. My womb is a wonderful, welcoming place.
Related Post: 5 Lessons I Learned During My Struggle with Infertility
16. I have it in me to be SuperMom.
17. My fears and thoughts about pregnancy are valid, but they do not control this process.
18. It’s ok for pregnancy to take a while – each baby has its own timeline.
19. I can’t wait to experience the miracle of pregnancy and childbirth.
20. My family is ready to acquire some new teammates.
21. I am perfectly equipped to become pregnant and deliver a healthy baby.
22. I have the strength and patience to endure until the time is optimal for my baby.
23. I will conceive a healthy, happy baby and give it a comfortable, caring home both inside and outside of me.
24. I nourish myself with only the most healthy and positive things that will help me to get pregnant.
Related Post: Best Fertility Apps When Trying to Get Pregnant
25. It’s not a weakness to ask for help. It’s the first sign of mature parenting.
26. One day soon I will be a parent.
27. My partner and I are focused on and supportive of each other in this pregnancy process.
28. I gracefully welcome those things that are going to make my baby’s arrival possible, even the challenges.
29. I am open to receiving new life.
30. Pregnancy is possible for me. I can get pregnant.
31. I feel excited and joyful to become a mother.
32. I believe my child is on their way to me.
33. I am strong enough, smart enough, and saucy enough to grow a fantastic life inside me.
34. My body is in tune with what it needs to become pregnant.
35. I am made for motherhood- body, heart, and soul.
Affirmations and Mindset
Another positive way to look at it is to imagine how wonderful it will feel to be pregnant. Then transform those thoughts/feelings into the present tense.
Harness the power of your imagination to acclimate your senses to pregnancy. The law of attraction is only a brain wave away from helping you get pregnant sooner.
Whether you’re newly on the path or you’ve been journeying on the struggle bus for a while, the trick is being gentle with yourself and as flexible as possible. You already know about the benefits and necessities of physical flexibility, of course, but mentally and emotionally are equally important!
Find ways to make yourself laugh, share quiet time with your loved ones, and seek out places and people that make you feel like the best version of yourself while you navigate whatever comes along.
The reality is, you are your greatest advocate against all the negativity and difficulty that can creep up in this emotional time. By far the most powerful tool you have, is your mind.
So do everything you can to protect, strengthen, and overfill your emotional well. Positive thinking and positive fertility affirmations for pregnancy can help enormously.
Bonus: Fill In The Blank Affirmations
Here are some bonus “fill in the blank” affirmations to personalize your thoughts and strengthen your conviction.
Finish these sentences:
- My favorite thing about being a Mom will be…
- When I’m a Mom, I will feel…
- As a Mother, I will always…
- One day I will tell my child…
- Motherhood will be like…
Then gently adapt your sentences to:
- My favorite thing about being a Mom is…
- Now that I’m a Mom, I feel…
- As a Mother, I always…
- Today I’m going to tell my child…
- Just as I expected, motherhood is…
In addition to speaking positive affirmations, many are turning to spiritual alternatives, such as fertility crystals for answers. These crystals have many beneficial properties for people who are struggling with fertility.
By healing both the mind and body, the use of these crystals can boost your chance of becoming pregnant. Check out the best fertility crystals here.
Practice your affirmations as many times as you like. Do it every morning when you’re brushing your teeth or run through it as you take a walk through your neighborhood scouting out parks with the best playgrounds.
Don’t overthink it and be aware that the answers may change hourly. The magic lies in allowing your brain and body to start believing that you are pregnant, like laying the foundation of a house so that you can build the truth faster and more solidly on top of it.
With love, grace, and positivity, anything is possible.
About the Author
Resi Innocent is the founder of Sodalite Minds and writes about spirituality, crystals and dreams.